Penzance is a lively town on the western side of the spectacular Mount's Bay, which is dominated by St Michael's Mount.
Watch this video for a taste of the area:
It is the final stop on the railway line from London and is the gateway to the beautiful, unspoilt Land's End peninsula.
For an activity or beach holiday there are many possibilities:
- Long and beautiful beaches
- Country, cliff and moorland walks
- Art galleries and craft workshops
- Celtic monuments and pre-historic villages
- Antique shops
- Minack Theatre summer season on the cliff-top
- Gardens open to the public
- Old pubs and a wide choice of restaurants
- Great Cornish food from land and sea
We can help you plan your free time to make the most of what's on offer.